Start with a solid foundation by
selecting a pre-designed plan.
For many, our semi-custom home building experience is a fantastic opportunity! We have designed and carefully curated a collection of plans that can be customized to fit your needs. You select a plan you love and then meet with our designers to customize it to your tastes inside and out.
Plans that have been pre-designed and re-designed to near perfection.
Photos and virtual walk-throughs of previously built plans.
Up-front pricing for all plans and the associated standard upgrades.
Shorter permitting and construction time frames.
Lower total costs due to design and construction efficiencies.
Our Semi-Custom Home
- 1 Meet and share your goals with us.
- 2 Look over our selection of plans and prices.
- 3 Identify a lot to build on.
- 4 Choose a plan that fits your lot.
- 5 Have us prepare an estimate of permitting and site work expenses.
- 6 Sign a contract to build with us.
- 7 Have us order a survey and other investigative site work.
- 8 Work with our team to create a plan for positioning your home on your lot.
- 9 Have us begin preparing and submitting permit applications.
- 10 Meet with our designers to customize your home.
- 11 Incorporate your option selections into our contract by way of addendum.
- 12 Join our design and construction teams for a pre-start meeting.
- 13 Cheer when permits are received, and construction can start!
- 14 Remain in touch with our team throughout the building process.
- 15 Make draw payments at predetermined construction milestones.
- 16 Join us for pre-drywall and pre-settlement walk-throughs of your home.
- 17 Move in approximately ten days after an occupancy permit has been issued.